No of positions: 0
Experience year - 2-3 yrs of relevant experience
CTC: Negotiable depending on the competency and experience
A Sales Executive position for medical equipment sales. The Individual in this role will be responsible for visiting customers in person and recommending and selling medical devices to hospitals, surgical clinics, private practices & agent/ dealers as well as acquiring projects for outfitting the entire facilities in an assigned territory.
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop and grow the assigned region with new / existing clients
- Maintain superior relationships with key decision makers while cultivating partnerships for long term sales
- Maintain and grow an established territory with a large acct base where Soma has already developed strong client relationships and rapport
- Build on the leads that are provided by closing the sale while addressing client concerns and moving the customers towards commitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a Minimum 2-3 year’s experience. Or Masters Degree
- Experience in medical equipment sales or in a hospital environment is a must
- Must be able to work independently with proven success at contacting and selling to decision makers
- Proficient computer use is a must, Microsoft office and contact management software is a plus.
- Experience as Ventilator Specialist Service Engineer is added advantage for this position.
- Must be able to travel to attend medical symposiums, conferences, trade shows and meet customers
- Bilingual- a plus.